REMINISCENT OF OUR EARLY GENTLEMEN’S BOOTS.
Reminiscent of our early gentlemen’s boots, the Danner Jack II is a stylish choice built with rich, full-grain leather, our unique 270-stitch construction and a flat, waxed cotton lace. We used the popular 971 last for a proven fit and clean design, giving you a simple, classic look with beautiful componentry that will last.
- LEATHER LINED
- For added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot, this boot is leather lined.
- LEATHER MIDSOLE
- Made from our premium leather, this traditional midsole construction molds to your foot and holds up extremely well.
- DANNER VINTAGE 270 OUTSOLE
- Pure rubber for excellent, thin profile for comfortable, everyday wear.
- VINTAGE 270 DANNER OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- 270 stitches encircle the outsole in this vintage construction method known for is durability.
- HOW IT FITS
- This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 45 oz per pair
- Non-removable PU
- LAST TYPE
- Vintage 270 Outsole