Oliver 45 Series composite toe safety footwear features liquid-resistant leather, non-metallic construction, padded collar and tongue, and COMFORT cushion insole. Wheat leather, lace-up, 6 in (150 mm). Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Liquid-resistant leather.
- Composite toe impact protection is 40% lighter than traditional steel toe, for less fatigue when worn all day.
- NANO lite and COMFORT cushion technology to help reduce leg fatigue and enhance comfort.
- All-terrain, TPU soling technology consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low-density PU (polyurethane) midsole cushions the foot with each step for excellent comfort.
- Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls and is heat-resistant to temperatures up to 266° F (130° C).