Designed for work in a variety of industries, these versatile Oliver 55 Series 6 inch Steel Toe Leather Work Boots feature a tough rubber outsole that can endure regular exposure to most liquids and acids. Whether you’re nailing down floorboards, laying bricks or lifting boxes, the wide profile NATUREform steel toe will keep your feet protected from heavy falling objects, without sacrificing comfort.
The durable all-terrain outsole helps to prevent slips on slick or uneven surfaces and can resist temperatures. The low-density PU midsole gives these steel toe work boots valuable cushioning and shock absorption, helping to prevent aches and pains after long days on your feet. TECtuff toe and heel bumpers protect the upper at key contact points.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 6 inches"
- Liquid-resistant leather upper is tough and durable; chemical-resistant boots feature an outsole that inhibits abrasions and is resistant to mineral oils, acids, alkalis, animal fats and oils
- All-Terrain Dual Density Soling Technology combines a soft, shock-absorbing rubber midsole with a high-density, durable rubber outsole
- Heat-resistant boots: All-Terrain outsole offers solid traction and is rated up to 572 °F (300 °C)
- NATUREform steel toe protects against impacts; TECtuff toe and heel bumpers help prevent cuts and abrasions; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD
- Recommended use: construction, manufacturing, farm and equestrian, general purpose
Ideal for building sites, manufacturing and farm work, these versatile Oliver 55 Series 6" Leather Men's Steel Toe Work Boots feature a tough, slip-resistant rubber outsole that can endure regular exposure to most liquids and acids. The soft, shock-absorbing low-density PU midsole in these steel toe boots provides plenty of cushioning, keeping your feet comfortable throughout the work day. Great for both indoor and outdoor work, these men's work boots are made with a durable, liquid-resistant leather upper to help your feet stay dry. Abrasion-resistant TECtuff toe and heel bumpers add durability and make the Oliver 55 Series an excellent choice for construction boots.
Fully lined with padded collar and tongue with Lace-locking device and Dual density. Its anti-static and heat resistant (up to 300Degree C/572Degree F) with TPU SAFETY cell construction steel toe cap .This wheat nubuck water resistant leather comes with an size of six for Men.