Tried and true in the cold and wet. The Duck Boots family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
No beans about it, these boots were made for cold, wet conditions. Featuring a convenient side-zipper that allows for easy-on, easy-off, our Mesquite is built for quick exits in snowy conditions. The full-grain leather upper and natural, hand-laid rubber bottom are waterproof and durable to last season after season.
- 200G THINSULATE
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER
- This water-resistant upper is made from a distressed, oiled full-grain leather.
- NATURAL RUBBER BOTTOM
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- ROPE CLEATED OUTSOLE
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rubber Rope Cleated outsole.
- SIDE ZIPPER
- Easy on and off with our waterproof side zipper.
- 4.6 lbs per pair
- 200G Thinsulate
- Best for Snow
- Removable Air Cushion Footbed
- Steel Shank
Cold -20 to 50