Van Staal VS X-Series Spinning Reel
- Ultradurable aluminum, titanium and steel construction
- Xwrap Oscillation System promotes long casts
- Widely adjustable Xtreme Waterproof Drag System
- Long-lasting watertight, sealed design
- Spiral bevel gear system handles high gear loads
Van Staal's VS X-Series Spinning Reel is machined from ultradurable, quality materials that withstand the harshest saltwater environments. Body, spool and handle are machined from bar-stock 6061-T6511 aluminum, center shaft and line roller are machined from solid titanium with a titanium-nitride coating, and the main gear as well as the pinion gear are machined from 416 HT stainless steel. Xwrap Oscillation System promotes perfect line lay that reduces wind knots and allows you to cast to hard-to-reach fish in the surf. Xtreme Waterproof Drag System has a wide range and includes a clicker for precise settings; plus, the large knob is easy to turn when your hands are wet. Sealed, watertight design prevents moisture from corroding the interior components. Spiral bevel gear system handles high gear loads.